Additional fees when adjusting air tickets
Dear sirs and madams! Please note that additional service charge will be applied while purchasing tickets and making any changes to your booking, purchasing additional services and making any changes to them via airline's Contact Center.
|1||purchasing tickets or changing information in existing booking or voluntary return of tickets||12 c.u.|
|2||purchasing additional services and making any changes to them||6 c.u.|
|3||passenger surname / name correction||15 c.u.|
|4||change of passenger's surname as a result of marriage||15 c.u.|
Providing a certificate
*At the request of the passenger or a person duly authorized by him ( by virtue of the power of attorney or other documents provided by applicable law), if there is a document identifying the person, a passenger may be provided with a certificate containing information about the passenger's personal data.
The above fee is not charged in the following cases:
- provision of additional service for passengers with disabilities;
- entering new passport data (passport series and expiry date) in case of new passport receipt;
- designation of a place for a disabled person.
- In case of voluntary return of the ticket purchased through the Company Contact Center, the additional fee is not refundable.
- In case of voluntary refusal of the Additional service purchased through the Company's Contact Center, the additional fee is non-refundable.
- In case of forced return of ticket / ancillary service, purchased through the Company Contact Center, in case of emergencies that are independent of the airline and make it impossible for the parties to fulfill their obligations (element, strike, declared / undeclared war, threat of war, terrorist attack, explosion , blockade, riots, adverse meteorological conditions - storm, flood, earthquake, snow accumulation or icing, technical difficulties, etc.), the additional fee is non-refundable.