Premium Economy Class (W) is a class of raised comfort which standards are similar to standards of business class service.
- Registration of passengers of the premium economic class is carried out at the airport on the PRIORITY racks as a matter of priority
- Seats for passengers of premium economy class are located in the bow of the aircraft in a separate cabin
- During the flight passengers are serviced by hot or cold catering in accordance with this class of service with the choice of drinks (tea, coffee, non-carbonated water, juice in the assortment)
- Passengers disembarkation procedure performs in the priority order;
- Free-of-charge conveyance norm - 30 kg