WINDROSE cares about your safety
INFORMATION ABOUT COMPANY ON WORK IN QUARANTINE CONDITIONS (UPDATED)
New aviation standards
To avoid the risk of COVID-19 infection and to prevent the spread of the infection, we would like to bring to your attention the new standards introduced in Aviation in accordance with the guidelines developed by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) at the request of the European Commission.
Hand luggage is not accepted into the cabin of the aircraft except for women’s bags, men’s bags, laptops and children’s bags. These restrictions are temporarily introduced to guarantee social distance during boarding/disembarkation and to reduce the interaction of crew members with passenger luggage.
Persons escorting passengers to the terminal are not allowed. Only unaccompanied children and passengers medically indigent are excluded. The sale of in-flight meals on board will not be affected temporarily. Please order your individual packaged meals in advance on the site WINDROSE.AERO
Means of individual protection
- The passenger is obliged to wear means of individual protection (respirator or protective mask, such as a mask without breathing valves) during the entire journey, namely: while in service areas, directly during the service and during the flight.
- It is necessary to have enough masks for the entire duration of the journey (until leaving the airport of arrival).
- It is strongly suggested to wear disposable gloves during the entire flight.
- Passengers who avoid using means of individual protection will not be allowed to check in. They can be suspended from the flight. The only exceptions are passengers under 6 and passengers with medical advice whom are not allowed to wear masks (asthma, etc.)
- Temperature screening of passengers and health surveys are performed.
- In case of identification of passengers with such symptoms as: temperature ≥38 ° С, tiredness, unhealthy appearance, heavy breathing or short cough, they will be accompanied to the medical staff for further decision on the possibility of their transportation.
- When Covid-19 is suspected before or right before the flight, it is necessary to cancel the flight, consult a doctor and obtain a certificate of the disease. Based on this certificate, the passenger can subsequently change the date of departure free of charge during the year by contacting the airline's Contact Center.
- For each flight the required number of check-in counters is ordered, based on the principle of distance.
- The recommended distance between passengers is 1.5-2 meters.
- It is necessary to keep the distance in the check-in lines and at the gate.
- Travelling in a bus to a plane or air bridge (sleeve), it is also necessary to maintain a regulated distance.
- Make online check-in (it opens 24 hours before the flight)
- Scan your boarding pass independently
- Prepare documents in advance and keep the required document pages unfolded
- Independently present them unfolded
- All actions with the luggage, except tagging are performed on your own.
- Accessible places are equipped with sanitizers which you can always use.
- In accordance with IATA DGR 220.127.116.11, alcohol-based disinfectant is acceptable for carriage in hand luggage up to the 100 ml limit or equivalent for liquids and gels in accordance with Aviation Safety regulations.
- Sanitary treatment of passenger buses is carried out regularly using disinfectants.
- After each flight, WINDROSE aircraft are thoroughly cleaned in accordance with the instructions of national and international Civil Aviation Authorities, which includes the wiping surfaces in the crew cabin and passenger cabin, toilets, as well as tables, armrests, head rest covers, buckles on seat belts with disinfectants which are approved and recommended by the relevant State institutions.
Modern air conditioning system
- The air in the cabin on all types of WINDROSE aircraft without exception is constantly renewed by circulating up to 30 times per hour through modern air conditioning systems, which are equipped with high efficiency air filtration (HEPA) systems, which ensures the highest possible air quality in the cabin.
- Temperature control is carried out for all staff before the start of the working day.
- Also the availability of protective masks / respirators, latex gloves, face shields, disinfectants (Sanitizers, napkins and washing material) is checked.
Looking for detailed information about current rules of entry to / exit from Ukraine, - use a reliable source.