WINDROSE cares about your safety
BY THE DECISION OF THE CABINET OF MINISTERS OF UKRAINE ENTRY TO FOREIGNERS IN UKRAINE IS LIMITED TILL SEPTEMBER 28
From midnight on August 28 to September 28, foreigners and stateless persons are prohibited from entering the territory of Ukraine by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2020 № 757.
Exceptions are people who:
- is one of the spouses, grandparents, parents or children of a citizen of Ukraine;
- arrive in Ukraine to study in higher education institutions;
- serve in the Armed Forces;
- permanently or temporarily reside on the territory of Ukraine and have a permanent residence permit or a temporary residence permit;
- are recognized as refugees or persons in need of additional protection;
- have a work permit for foreigners and stateless persons;
- are employees of diplomatic missions and consular posts of foreign countries, missions of official international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine, and members of their families;
- are heads and members of official delegations of foreign states, employees of international organizations, as well as persons accompanying them and entering Ukraine at the invitation of the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Office of the President of Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ;
- are persons arriving in Ukraine at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- are drivers and / or crew members of freight vehicles, buses carrying out regular services, crew members of aircraft, ships and river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews;
- are instructors of the armed forces of NATO member states and member states of the NATO "Partnership for Peace" program, who take part in the training of units of the Armed Forces or arrive at the invitation of the Ministry of Defense;
- are cultural figures who arrive at the invitation of a cultural institution together with one person accompanying each of them;
- arrive to participate in official sports competitions held on the territory of Ukraine and their accompanying persons;
- are technical specialists who arrive in Ukraine at the invitation of representatives of Ukrainian enterprises;
- are persons who carry hematopoietic stem cells for transplantation;
- arrive for treatment at health care facilities in Ukraine.
Details are herehttps://ukurier.gov.ua/media/files/2020-8/757-p.pdf
Quarantine extended until April 24
Dear passengers, nationwide quarantine, which was supposed to last until April 3, extended for 21 day - until April 24 The government ruled today, March 25, 2020
Due to this, all flights WINDROSE airlines are forced canceled until April 24 inclusive.
We are sympathetic to a difficult situation, therefore we offer you an additional opportunity to take up free rebooking for air tickets purchased for flights canceled due to force majeure circumstances.
- The change of the departure date for cancelled flights is possible until December 31, 2020 inclusive, for domestic and international flights as well
- • As for tickets for Ukrainian flights, passengers can change their destination an unlimited number of times until December 31, 2020.
For more information, you can contact the Airline's Contact Center at any time, both before and after the date of the cancelled flight. All data on your tickets is stored in the system.
Thanks to the flexible tariff policy, you have enough time easily, without haste, to think about when exactly you would like to use your ticket next time.