Let your flight to leave only the best memories!
1. BE ATTENTIVE AND CAREFUL WHILE ENTERING, EXITING OR MOVING ON AIRCRAFT.
2. DO NOT TAKE DANGEROUS ARTICLES ON BOARD
For your safety reasons we do not recommend you to take on board the following substances and items:
- flammable substances;
- aggressive substances (acids, mercury);
- cold-steel and firearms, gas pistols and its ammunition, irritating substances cans, as well as weapon-imitating toys.
Firearms, cold-steel and ammunitions are transported in places, which are inaccessible for passengers and crew during the flight.
3. FOLLOW CABIN AND HOLD BAGGAGE TRANSPORTATION RULES
Less weight and size of cabin baggage makes the flight more comfortable and safe both for you and your trip-mates, however in any case cabin baggage weight shall not be more than 5 kg.Free of charges baggage limit depends on the route, class of service and it is reported to passenger, when purchasing the air ticket (the limit is shown also in the ticket).Cabin baggage size shall not exceed 50x50x100 см.You can also have with you onboard the following items over established limits (if you don’t want to put them into hold):
- ladies handbag or paper-case;
- press to read onboard;
- baby meals and baby trip-cradle (cradle, wheelchair and crutches may be put into hold, if passenger wishes so);
- umbrella or walking stick;
- coat or mackintosh;
- assembled wheelchair and/or crutches (if passenger needs these items in flight).
- Moreover, we recommend you not to put into hold baggage, but take with you onboard valuable items, papers and documents.
Size and weight limits are established not by the airlines rules, but due to technical features of the aircraft and because of the need to safe you at emergency (to provide free access to emergency exits and to keep proper balance of the aircraft).
Please check our “Passengers and Baggage Transportation Rules” to have all relevant information of animals and beards transportation.
4. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FASTEN SEAT BELTS AND WHAT IS THE REASON TO KEEP THEM FASTENED?
Seat belts are used to safe you at take-off, landing and during a flight in turbulence conditions, which can cause accelerative forces and injures.
It is impossible to reveal turbulence areas in advance and recommend you to fasten seat-belts. That’s why there is safer to keep you seat belts fastened as long as possible during a flight. However, you can fasten seat belts off after the take-off, if they are tiring you. But the light signal “Fasten Seat Belts” shall be executed mandatory and immediately.
5. LISTEN AND EXECUTE RECOMMENDATIONS OF CREW.
Many passengers do not mention flight information. However, don’t regard safety equipment as insignificant thing. Safety equipment can differ on different aircrafts. Its location on board is also different.
If you are attentive to crew recommendations, your actions under danger conditions will be deliberate. That allows you to avoid panic and injuries.
You can have any information of the flight from crew.
6. PLEASE, DO NOT SMOKE DURING THE WHOLE FLIGHT!
If you are a will-powered person able to abstain from smoking on board, other passengers and crew will size up your nobility and respect to them. Otherwise, aviation is not your way.
8. ALCOHOL ONBOARD.
Moderate alcohol drinking in flight does not cause additional problems to other passengers and crew.
Meanwhile, boarding under alcohol intoxication is forbidden. It’s forbidden also to drink alcohol that you’ve taken with you onboard. Keep it to celebrate successful journey with your friends after arrival.
Any violation of the order onboard and passenger’s rules of conduct can lead to administrative and criminal proceeding according with current legislation. Crew’s actions aimed on stoppage of potential incident will be persevering and definite, including unscheduled landing to hand over unruly passenger to law enforcement authority.
If you’ll have any problem while on board our aircraft, a crew would assist you to resolve it.
WINDROSE AVIATION WISHES YOU SAFE AND PLEASANT FLIGHT,
AND OUR STAFF WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE FOR THAT.